Friday, February 09, 2007

Back In Town, Still Unpacking


After nearly two months on the road I am finally back at my home in Santiago. I moved out of my old apartment in downtown Santiago December 20th and flew to Nebraska that same day. After a few great days with family and friends I returned to Chile on January 6th. A day later we started a week long theological development class that all our staff in Chile. Instead of studying I spent the afternoons trying to find an apartment and sign a contract. We left for summer project on January 17th. On February 1st summer project ended and I met up with my parents who had arrived in Chile the day before. We spent a week in southern Chile. And that brings me to today. We got home at 1 a.m. and I threw my backpacks on my bed. I realized that I haven't even gotten my suitcases from January unpacked yet. It is really good to be home. I leave next Tuesday...