Sunday, August 20, 2006

Basketball

Last semester I practiced and played a few games with the basketball team at USACH. It was fun and a great way to get to know some guys. The exercise was a bonus. Last week I connected with the guys for the first time in a few weeks. Marco lives just a few blocks from me. He stopped by my apartment on his way back from class Wednesday. We talked, ate dinner and played a few matched of ping pong. Marco is agnostic but knows that he needs to move towards a decision. We have been able to talk about Jesus a few times. It is great to have friendships with students like Marco. Rodrigo is also on the team. He came to a few things with Vida Estudiantil last semester. I like Rodrigo, he is real easy going and witty.

I need to decide if I will make the basketball team a priority this semester. I know 10 guys pretty well and there are 10 new players this semester.