Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Margin?

Halloween was my official start date for History of Christianity I. I have enjoyed the readings and study. My first week went well, and then two busy weeks and weekends in a row hit me. Now it is the fourth week of class and I am just into the second weeks work. The concept of margin has been a helpful one for me. The idea is that if you think of your life as a page with many things on it, you want to maintain some white space, margin. Filling your life to the edges is not healthy. So I am wondering, with travel home at the end of the year, summer project in January, and leading our team into new territory at the beginning of the school year in March, if I need to postpone my studies. I know that I will further my studies at some point, but it seems now may not be an opportune time.