Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Creating and Joining

Last week I started training with the basketball team at the university. Soccer is the undisputed favorite sport of chileans. I don't play much, and fankly was missing a good game a basketball. I told the coach that I wasn't a student, asd was just looking for a good game. He invited me to practice with the team. Besides enjoying basketball I also hope that by joining this community that already exists I can be a blessing and influence in those young mens lives.
Our ministry team is also working to create a community for students. As we meet more and more students each day we are inviting them to English clubs and will also have a meeting every other week for students to come together, have some fun and interact about some topic that relates to what they are facing in life.